Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm happy to report that I just listed a headband on etsy--I want so badly to keep putting fresh items up as often as possible. It's a silky, lacy headband that would be perfect for a wedding. I kind of like the mix of sizes and blossom styles on this headband and want to try another one in something besides white.



I brought home some houndstooth fabric and some dark shiny stuff from a Phoenix garage-sale jacket that I think will make a cool headband. In fact, I brought home several men's shirts from a garage sale that I'm just itching to upcycle--I've got a girl's ruffled skirt in mind--we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you just mess around with this until it had the right look? I like it. I think that bald guy should model it, though, to get an idea of what it might look like on a human. Glad you're back!

Paula said...

yeah, I think you're right about the bald guy, and the good thing is that he really likes to wear headbands. he wore one this morning while I was getting ready for work and it looked really good on him!

Unknown said...

love this!