Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beginning of a New Era

I just got back from a quick visit at Erin's. As I walked down the alley, enjoying the rooflines above me, I realized that I was treading a new path that would quickly become a well-worn trail for me and, I hope, for Levi, too. What a joy it is to have them so nearby, to drop by for a little bedtime chat, then to walk home along a clean and inviting alleyway directly to my own back door. Oh, I am blessed.

Tomorrow I'm going to tend Levi at his house--I'll take the camera.

4 comments:

Lori said...

YES- take the camera!!!

Unknown said...

What a dream, Paula. I need me some of that.

Paula said...

Sarah, how about I just share mine with you? Loving and missing you tons and tons . . . October can't come too fast.

Unknown said...

Do you have a Chinese blog-stalker, Paula?