Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Final clean up

Hey! Today is the final cleanup to get the house listed on Friday or Saturday. I'm going to start at the top and work my way down, touching up paint, scrubbing walls and doors, tidying up, etc. Then I'll shop for whatever final little decorative touches it needs (the fun stuff) and be done! If I don't run out of time, I'm also going to paint Zan's room today and put it all back together. the photographer is coming tomorrow, but he's not worried about the bedrooms so I could paint Thursday night if I can't get to it today.

Last night I actually had fun caulking around the floorboard in Zan's room. I didn't think I could make it look good, but I did and I'm just bustin' with pride. I just had to breath deeply and go slowly. Wahoo! I'm surprising myself with how much I'm enjoying this home fix-up thing!

No comments: