Saturday, March 8, 2008

Scheming

Okay, I've only got 10 minutes to write this, put on some clothes and makeup, and get out of the house so I'll be gone while a prospective buyer looks at my house! Wahoo! I think they should just fall in love and make me an offer right away; Kristina thinks so, too. :)

So I've decided, upon MDF Patti's advice to decorate the white room at least a little. I bought a long frame with 5 openings at Ikea this morning and I'm going to put "SMILE" in it. I'm also going to make a paper valance for the window and I'm thinking about two slightly different color schemes. I think both look good with the bedding; I've just got to decide which accent color I want: rose red or chocolate.

Here's the one with a little chocolate in it (darn, you can't see it really well): The paper is lying on the pillow sham.

And here's the one with rose red:

Okay, I've got 4 minutes now. Gotta go. Let me know what you think. :)

No comments: